Drop down options field modifications are synced 1 wayThe apps allow modification of drop down options such as Currency, Purpose, Units, Activity etc. These can be modified through your online account at handylogs.com or directly in the installable phone app. However, these are Synced in one direction only i.e. from Website to Phone. Any modification made online will show up on the phone when your perform Sync->Reload. But changes made on the phone do not get synced to your online account. In future, we plan to provide the full 2 way sync of options field as well.
- How can I buy, what is the cost ?
- Which platforms are supported by the HandyLogs Offline solution
- Synchronize from phone uploads data to website. What about downloads ?
- Product Activation help
- Synchronization help
- How to customize options field on phone
- How many phones or apps can I sync to my online account ?
- Do I have to pair all the apps separately ?
- How can I sync my phone to a different HandyLogs Account
- Are my changes visible both on my Phone and Desktop ?
- Exceeded quota of linked devices
- Drop down options field modifications are synced 1 way
- Entry timestamps are different on website and phone