Product Activation helpStarting from version 2.1 of our installable phone apps, we have eliminated product activation requirement.
The older version of our apps were Try and Buy. You could install and use them free for a limited time. Product activation was required in order to use them past its trial period.
If you are seeing this message, you may be using a older version of our App or you have upgraded to newer version by overwriting older version on the phone. Check the About screen of the App for its version number.
You can eliminate this message by installing the latest version of the App. First backup your data by Syncing it to the website. Then remove existing App from the phone. Install the latest version on the phone. You can use Sync Reload to get the data back on to your phone.
- How can I buy, what is the cost ?
- Which platforms are supported by the HandyLogs Offline solution
- Synchronize from phone uploads data to website. What about downloads ?
- Product Activation help
- Synchronization help
- How to customize options field on phone
- How many phones or apps can I sync to my online account ?
- Do I have to pair all the apps separately ?
- How can I sync my phone to a different HandyLogs Account
- Are my changes visible both on my Phone and Desktop ?
- Exceeded quota of linked devices
- Drop down options field modifications are synced 1 way
- Entry timestamps are different on website and phone