Exchange ideas, Request features, Reports issues, Ask questions, Give comments or just listen in to the HandyLogs user Chatter. Login to post your comment.
- It would be nice to seperate breakfast lunch and dinner as a seperate graph lines by WiFiPiR8 on Dec 11th, 10:34
- Is there a way to print details on insulin logs. I paid $16.00 for the full year online and cant print whats up I want my money back by Cee Cee K on Dec 10th, 22:23
- The Graph for insulin does not seam to function by ginch on Dec 8th, 17:22
refer FAQ http://handylogs.com/home/support.php?id=faq&rid=Q105 by HandyMan12 on Dec 5th, 03:04
- I can not find my pairing code. by Hager on Dec 4th, 19:42
- I confirmed the settings in the App and on the website are set to mmol/l, however, the App reverts back to mg/dl evertime I exit and re-ente by Jason on Nov 23rd, 12:00
Check the time setting in your web account. Similarly the change in entries from mmol/l to mg/dl is due to preference settings. by HandyMan12 on Nov 18th, 13:59
- Entries on the Blackberry App change from from mmol/l to mg/dl after syncing? by Jason on Nov 17th, 20:47
- My test times were also incorrect when I synced them. by Jason on Nov 17th, 20:15
- For good management of diabetes we need Fasting, 1 and 2 hrs after meals. Is it possible to get After meal 1 and After meal 2. spots by Doc ji on Nov 12th, 17:28
- I agree with Dan! I actually paid for this app on my Blackberry about 2 months before they decided to have it for free! Bad customer service by RaisedFurr on Nov 12th, 12:52
- why is Humulin not a choice for insulin by jp on Nov 9th, 21:33
- John, can you send a email to email@example.com from your inbox. We will reply to your mail, to make sure that you can receive our mail. by HandyMan7 on Nov 4th, 08:25
Not Working ????
INFO: Report emailed to your registered email address.
My email is correct. and its not in my spam folder ? by John on Nov 3rd, 15:37
- so email for sure is correct. Also it wont let me send a report to my reg. email ? check your settings email settings. by John on Nov 3rd, 12:25