Exchange ideas, Request features, Reports issues, Ask questions, Give comments or just listen in to the HandyLogs user Chatter. Login to post your comment.
- MCR, export data should now be working for diet. by HandyMan7 on Nov 17th, 10:20
- Thanks! What else could I do? My problem areas are my lower tummy and thighs and hips! by krazie_doll on Nov 8th, 19:52
- calibrate your food intake and physical workout to find right equilibrium. So put on your walking shoes and hit the track. All the Best:-) by uno on Nov 8th, 11:03
- record calorie intake and calorie burned in doing physical activities. I USE HANDYLOGS apps to record my data. You can also do the same.. by uno on Nov 8th, 11:19
- to record your food intake and quality (avoid junk food) replace it with healthy food/salad etc. Also maintain your physical activity log.. by uno on Nov 8th, 11:17
- Incase of you have any medical condition, consult your doctor first before any workout. After the first week start maintaining a log... by uno on Nov 8th, 11:46
- follow the routine for say a week and take an average of time distance pace. that will be your datum to monitor your improvement. cont.. by uno on Nov 8th, 11:24
How much time can you walk, at what pace, what distance. Start with say 2 mile. record your time in HandyLogs(HL) fitness.
Con by uno on Nov 8th, 10:18
- Ok, I start walking but for how much time? How many minutes?
by krazie_doll on Nov 7th, 15:50
To start with---
Start Walking :-) by uno on Nov 7th, 10:13
- Help me!!!!
by krazie_doll on Nov 5th, 08:50
- I'm fat!!!! :( by krazie_doll on Nov 5th, 08:39
- MCR, thanks for pointing it out. It appears to be some kind of malfunction. We will are looking at it now. by HandyMan7 on Nov 5th, 07:57
- why does the export data for food consumption not work in Export Data when I have signed up for Premium? by MCR on Nov 5th, 01:57
- terryriw, food catalog lookup has been fixed. by HandyMan7 on Oct 15th, 11:35